This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for HeadsUp Marketing.
Your privacy is critical to us. Likewise, we have built up this Policy with the end goal you should see how we gather, utilize, impart and reveal and make utilization of individual data. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We utilize a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your PII from unauthorized access, use, and/or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and therefore HeadsUp Marketing cannot guarantee absolute security of your PII. HeadsUp Marketing strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards PII using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.HeadsUp Marketing is committed to protecting the information you provide us, as per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act of 2018. In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under the aforementioned data protection laws in relation to your PII:
- Request access to your PII (“data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the PII HeadsUp Marketing holds about you and to check that HeadsUp Marketing is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data collected by HeadsUp Marketing. HeadsUp Marketing may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of PII. This enables you to ask HeadsUp Marketing to delete or remove PII where there is no good reason for HeadsUp Marketing to continue processing it, where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where HeadsUp Marketing may have processed your PII unlawfully, or where HeadsUp Marketing must erase your PII in compliance with local law. HeadsUp Marketing may be unable to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you at the time of your request.
- Object to the gathering of your PII where HeadsUp Marketing is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where HeadsUp Marketing is gathering your PII for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, HeadsUp Marketing may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your PII which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering your PII. This enables you to ask HeadsUp Marketing to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (1) if you want HeadsUp Marketing to establish the data’s accuracy; (2) where HeadsUp Marketing’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want HeadsUp Marketing to erase it; (3) where you need HeadsUp Marketing to hold the data even if HeadsUp Marketing no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or (4) you have objected to HeadsUp Marketing’s use of your data but HeadsUp Marketing needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your PII to you or to a third party. HeadsUp Marketing will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your PII in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for HeadsUp Marketing to use or where HeadsUp Marketing used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where HeadsUp Marketing is relying on consent to gather your PII. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, HeadsUp Marketing may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. HeadsUp Marketing will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
When we receive any request to access, edit, or delete PII, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on HeadsUp Marketing’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on HeadsUp Marketing’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by HeadsUp Marketing whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on HeadsUp Marketing’s site are given “as is”. HeadsUp Marketing makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, HeadsUp Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its website or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this site.
In no occasion should HeadsUp Marketing or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on HeadsUp Marketing’s website, regardless of the possibility that HeadsUp Marketing or a HeadsUp Marketing approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on HeadsUp Marketing’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. HeadsUp Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. HeadsUp Marketing may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. HeadsUp Marketing does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
HeadsUp Marketing may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Governing Law
Any case identifying with HeadsUp Marketing’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Georgia without respect to its contention of law provisions.